Look forward to a lot of live music and summer celebrations this month! There’s still plenty of summer fun in Santa Claus, Indiana, and sites throughout Lincoln’s Indiana Boyhood Home.
Check out these August activities and events:
- Celebrate the end of summer at the Sizzlin’ Summerfest. Enjoy demolition derbies, food vendors, and more.
- Talk with a professional actor impersonating Abraham Lincoln at the campground shelter inside Lincoln State Park during Through Abe’s Eyes.
- 7 Bridges – The Ultimate Eagles Experience at Lincoln Amphitheatre is already sold out! But, there are plenty of other shows left in the season. See the full schedule and buy tickets in advance here.
- There’s one last chance to learn about Lincoln State Park Through Abe’s Eyes. Talk with Danny Russel, a professional actor, at the campground shelter.
- You know them for hits like “American Woman” and “No Time,” The Guess Who will be at Lincoln Amphitheatre. This show is sold out. Purchase tickets in advance to guarantee your spot at a different show. See the complete schedule here.
- For King & Country will headline Rock the World Christian Music Festival at Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari this year.
- Every Saturday throughout the month of August you can listen to live music at Pepper’s Ridge Winery and Monkey Hollow Winery and Distillery.
Many local businesses change the hours of operation throughout the month of August. Stay up to date on area events by checking the local business hours before visiting.