From wild coaster rides to lazy days by the lake, we have your 2022 to-do list right here! Get ready to fill your itinerary with tons of fun things to do, see, and experience in Santa Claus, Indiana, and at sites throughout Lincoln’s Indiana Boyhood Home.
Let’s get started…
Fun Things to Do in 2022 in and Near Santa Claus, Indiana
- Hit the trails on horseback and take a guided ride around the area’s most beautiful countryside at Santa’s Stables.
- Find out what’s happening on the farm… the Living Historical Farm at Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial, that is!
- Experience thrills and chills at Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari—fly high on Thunderbird and splash down on Cheetah Chase.
- Step back in time at Lincoln Pioneer Village & Museum… and mark your calendar for Spring Heritage Day on May 14!
- Want to play where you stay? Sun Outdoors Lake Rudolph, Lincoln Pines Lakefront Resort, and Santa’s Lakeside Cottages are packed with fun amenities, including swimming, fishing, and so much more.
- Plan a special celebration at one of the area’s beautiful event venues: Corner House Event Barn and Matilda’s Event Barn.
- Location is everything, so find a place to stay that’s near Holiday World, plus other great area attractions.
- Take a break at the lake inside Lincoln State Park! Relax on the beach, rent a paddleboat, or swim the day away.
- Get an early start on writing your letter to Santa at the Santa Claus Museum & Village… plus, see the historic 22-foot-tall Santa statue.
- Wine down from a busy day with complimentary sips (and live music on weekends) at Monkey Hollow Winery and Distillery and Pepper’s Ridge Winery.
- See what’s on the menu at places to eat near Holiday World after a big day of fun.
- Vacation is a time to splurge so treat your inner child to a variety of sweets—including classic candies, hand-made chocolates, and frozen hot chocolate—at Santa’s Candy Castle.
- Make family movie night extra-special when you have it under stars at the Holiday Drive-In Movie Theater.
- Shop ’til you drop and find a great keepsake from your visit at Beverly J. Ellen, Darlena’s Holiday and Gift Shoppe, Evergreen Boutique & Christmas Shop, and Santa’s TOYS.
- Enjoy a night of entertainment when you catch one of the nationally touring acts playing at Lincoln Amphitheatre this summer and fall.
- Get a festive feeling when you shop for Christmas décor and keepsakes, personalized ornaments, and even giant cookies at the Santa Claus Christmas Store.
- Take a self-guided walk around the gorgeous grounds at Saint Meinrad Archabbey anytime. Or visit on Saturdays at 1:30 pm CT for a monk-led tour.
- Calling all gamers: Challenge yourself to beat the high score on the arcade games at Frosty’s Fun Center!
- Support local food producers when you shop the produce, meats, cheeses, and more at Beloved Farms, Lakeview Orchards, Pumpkins & More Farm Market, and Steckler Grassfed Farms.
- Pack a picnic and spend the day at one of the area’s community parks.
- Hit a bucket of balls—and then reward yourself with a meal at the onsite restaurants—at Christmas Lake Golf Club and The Rustic Golf Course.
- Snap a #SantaSelfie with as many of the 20+ Santa statues you can find located throughout the town. This video will point you in the right direction.
Planning Your Visit is Easy
It’s easy to create the perfect visit to Santa Claus, Indiana, and the sites throughout Lincoln’s Indiana Boyhood Home. The My Trip Planner tool will help you add lodging, dining, attractions, and events to your itinerary.
Want insider information about the area? Sign up for the e-Newsletter to have travel tips, trip ideas, deals, and more delivered right to your inbox!