Holiday Drive-In Movie Theater
Catch the latest big-screen flicks at Holiday Drive-In, one of few drive-in theaters left in the U.S. Six viewing screens offer a nightly double feature providing a perfect evening of entertainment at a family-friendly price. Stop by one of three concession stands for popcorn and goodies to munch on during the show. You can watch from your car or bring a lawn chair and enjoy watching your favorite new releases under the stars.
NEW Social Distancing Rules & Regulations
The drive-in has to run things a little differently during this time in order to protect everyone. They ask that everyone be respectful, and work together as we all navigate through things.
- Only the front concession will be open (located between screen 1 and screen 2).
- There will be limited concessions and no more than ten people inside the concessions building at one time. Please send only one adult per vehicle to the concession building at one time.
- The concession area will be taped off to show guests where to stand. Guests must keep six feet apart.
- Please have cash out and ready before you get to the register.
- Restrooms will be sectioned off to display six-feet distances.
- The drive-in asks that if you sit outside of your car to watch the movie, please sit in front of your vehicle. Distance yourself from the people next to you.
The Holiday Drive-In is typically open from April through September.
Admission (for two movies)
- Adults $10
- Children (ages 4-11) $5
Click here to see the hours of operation for local attractions and restaurants.
Family fun nightReviewed 08-14-19
This place is wonderful! Very clean & nice environment with a lot of screens going at once! Brought my children here to see Toy Story 4 and we had a good time. It was a whole new experience for them... Read More
Drive-In Night!Reviewed 07-29-19
One of the most popular summer spots in Indiana! It’s clean and fun! Get there early to get a good spot and grab some food! So much fun! Read More
6 Screen drive-in!Reviewed 06-18-19
If you thought drive-in's were yesterday, you haven't been to Holiday Drive In. Playing the just-released to seasonal themed film specials all in digital. Clean restrooms and snack bar. Staff is... Read More
Write a review
On the map below, you'll find Holiday Drive-In Movie Theater, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, and activities that are close by.
While this area of Indiana doesn’t get nearly as much snow as our northern neighbors, wintry weather is always a possibility. And when those somewhat-rare snow days do happen, they turn this ar...
Nestled in a peaceful country setting is Spencer County’s newest event venue: Matilda’s Event Barn. Offering indoor and outdoor celebration spaces for weddings and other events, the venue guara...
Abraham Lincoln spent his formative years right here in Spencer County, so he’s a cherished figure to locals and visitors alike. And with his birthday and Presidents’ Day on this month’...