I haven’t met many people who do not like a slice of freshly baked pizza or even a piece of cold pizza leftover from the night before.
There are lots of places to treat your taste buds throughout the area. In fact, it will take several times to try all the varieties out there! From a classic cheese pizza to a specialty pizza like the Hawaiian or one loaded up with all sorts of meat, you can pick and choose whatever makes your mouth water.
Spots to try for a pizza party:
- Angelo’s Pizza in Rockport offers delicious pizza and addictive bread sticks that you’ll tell your friends about again and again. Grab a meal on your way to the Holiday Drive-In and enjoy it under the stars while you watch your favorites on the big screen.
- A favorite here at the Visitors Bureau is the Alfredo Pizza at Frosty’s Fun Center in Santa Claus. It’s loaded with alfredo sauce, chicken, mushrooms, fresh tomatoes, and lots of mozzarella cheese. Venture outside to play a round of mini golf with the giant melting snowman or enjoy indoor arcade games while your pizza bakes.
- For sandwiches to accompany that pizza, head to Jenk’s Pizza in Dale where burgers, hot dogs, and grilled tenderloins are also available… and oh so good!
- Feeling adventurous? Just give Hoosier Land Pizza & Wings in Lincoln City a call to find out what the “pizza of the day” is and add an order of tasty wings to go with it. And they deliver!
- If you follow the motto “variety is the spice of life,” Brick Oven Pizza in Santa Claus offers a great pizza, chicken, and salad buffet.
- Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort bakes up some tasty pizza right inside the campground at Blitzen’s Kitchen. And the best part? They can deliver it right to your campsite via golf cart! (Currently closed for the season, reopens in May)
I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to eat some pizza! Find a full list of area restaurants and menus right here.
This post was originally published in May 2015.