Santa’s Lakeside Cottages
Experience Christmas at Santa’s Lakeside Cottages the first two weekends of December. Christmas packages include the linen package (at no cost!), one vehicle admission to visit the Santa Claus Land of Lights at Lake Rudolph, and one free train ride on the Reindeer Express.
- $135/night (+tax) for a 1-Bedroom Cottage
- $205/night (+tax) for the 2-bedroom Stables Cottage
- $225/night (+tax) for the 2-bedroom Bells Cottage
Book online at SantasCottages.com to reserve your Christmas package at Santa’s Cottages.
Address: 1405 West Christmas Blvd., Santa Claus, IN 47579
Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort
Celebrate Christmas at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort and create family memories to last a lifetime. Sip hot cocoa in front of the fireplace, participate in Christmas family activities, and visit with Santa.
Rudolph’s Family Christmas Package is available during the first three weekends of December (December 3 & 4, 10 & 11, and 17 & 18, 2021). Each package includes:
- A two-night stay in a Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin
- Two (2) vehicle passes through the Santa Claus Land of Lights
- Breakfast with Santa. Enjoy biscuits & gravy, muffins, donuts, coffee, hot chocolate, juice, water, and milk plus a visit with Santa
- $20 in Rudy Bucks for family Christmas craft activities
Packages are $351 (a value of $420!)
Call (888) 929-7010 to make your reservation!
Address: 78 North Holiday Blvd., Santa Claus, IN 47579
Holiday Package at Santa’s Lodge
Choose to stay one or two nights in the room of your choice at Santa’s Lodge in Santa Claus, Indiana. Holiday packages include a breakfast buffet, a vehicle pass to the Santa Claus Land of Lights, storytime plus milk and cookies with Santa, and Christmas crafts.
- One-night packages start at $229.99 (+tax)
- Two-night packages start at $299.99 (+tax)
To reserve your spot, call (812) 937-1902
Address: 91 West Christmas Blvd., Santa Claus, IN 47579
Lincoln Pines Lakefront Resort
Make holiday memories at Lincoln Pines Lakefront Resort during the first two weekends of December. Christmas package includes free linens, one vehicle admission to visit the Santa Claus Land of Lights at Lake Rudolph, and a free activity book and crayons for the kids.
- 1-Bedroom – $300 (+tax)
- Loft – $420 (+tax)
- 2-Bedroom – $480 (+tax)
Call (812) 646-7100 to reserve your Christmas package at Lincoln Pines Lakefront Resort.
Address: 3862 East State Road 162, Lincoln City, IN 47552