Posted on July 21, 2014
July is National Ice Cream Month; there's still time to celebrate with a favorite summer treat!
Whether you prefer chocolate, vanilla, or another special flavor, ice cream is a great addition to any day of the week.
Cool off with a cold treat at one of these spots:
- Frosty's Fun Center offers soft serve and scoops of always-changing flavors
- Sprinkles and Cream or Scoops in Rockport
- Brick Oven Pizza in Santa Claus
- Santa's Candy Castle (frozen hot chocolate is close enough to ice cream, right?)
- Jenk's Pizza in Dale
- Hoosier Land Pizza & Wings in Lincoln City
- Find ice cream inside Holiday World & Splashin' Safari and Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, too!
Did we miss any? Feel free to add your favorites below! And find a full listing of places to eat in the area here
*This blog was updated from"I Scream, You Scream" posted June 7, 2014.