Small Business Saturday in Santa Claus, Indiana
Posted on November 20, 2017
Small businesses support local economies, bring communities together, and account for 99.4% of all businesses in Indiana, based on data from the Office of Advocacy’s Small Business Profiles.
Each year communities all across the country celebrate Small Business Saturday by shopping, dining, and enjoying small businesses.
Shop small here in Santa Claus, Indiana:
- Find everything from trendy women's clothing to holiday home décor at Evergreen Boutique & Christmas Shop.
- Pick up fresh produce and handmade gift items at Pumpkins and More Farm Market.
- Santa's Candy Castle will surely put you in the holiday spirit. Sip on a gourmet hot cocoa while browsing hard to find candies, stocking stuffers, and an assortment of children's books. The gourmet confections make excellent gifts, too!
- You will find an ornament for everyone on your list at the gigantic Santa Claus Christmas Store. You can also find Christmassy home décor and sweet treats, like homemade fudge and cookies. Don't forget to visit with Santa while you're there!
- Whether you are shopping with little ones, or for them, Santa's TOYS will have just what you need. And, they're hosting a live reindeer exhibit all weekend.
- At the gift shop inside Santa Claus Museum & Village, you can browse holiday books, ornaments, and other gift items.
- Shopping can work up quite a big appetite! Local restaurants Brick Oven Pizza, Frosty's Fun Center, and St. Nick's Restaurant at Santa's Lodge are all small businesses, too.
Plan ahead by checking out the business hours for each location
Remember, shopping small can make a big impact!