May Fun and Festivals
Posted on April 10, 2019
Here's your guide to making this month a-MAY-zing!
May Fun and Festivals:
- Pack a picnic and enjoy country views while sipping local wine. Visit local wineries, Pepper's Ridge Winery, and Monkey Hollow Winery and Distillery, on Saturdays for live entertainment.
- Lincoln Amphitheatre kicks off the 2019 season on May 18, 2019, with an already sold out show! Molly Hatchet and "Here I Grew Up" are in June. Get your tickets here.
- The Spring Heritage Day is an event that will take you back in time. Costumed interpreter offers an authentic pioneer experience the whole family will love.
- Learn about local safety and programs from EMS & EMA at Santa Claus Touch-A-Truck on May 18, 2019. Check out local fire trucks, police cars, a helicopter, meet Safety Sam and Smokey the bear, and more.
- Experience lifelike Lincoln at the Living Historical Farm inside Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial. The farm is open Wednesdays through Sundays until Memorial Day, and daily after that.
- Guess who will be back in town, starting Memorial Day Weekend? Come visit with Santa Claus at the Santa Claus Christmas Store!
- Walk the same path Abraham Lincoln walked as a young man and visit with his neighbors. Meet at Lincoln Amphitheatre on May 26 at 7:00 pm CT for the Ghost Walk.
This month is packed with family-friendly fun.
Explore all things to do in the area before your visit. And, use the My Trip Planner Tool to make the ultimate itinerary.
This blog post has been updated from April 2018.