Sweet Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day
Posted on February 2, 2023 Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. How are you planning to celebrate the sweethearts in your life?
From traditional flowers to a fabulous feast for two, here’s where to find just what you’re looking for throughout the Santa Claus, Indiana, area!
6 Sweet Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Say it with flowers. You can’t go wrong with a beautiful bouquet. And you’ll find perfectly arranged options—plus, unique gifts—at Beloved Farms, Beverly J. Ellen, and Dale Farm Market.
- Toast your Valentine. A bottle of wine makes a wonderful gift for Valentine’s Day. And a visit to one of the area’s wineries—Monkey Hollow Winery and Distillery and Pepper’s Ridge Winery—makes a great date! (Check out live music at Monkey Hollow on February 11 and 12.)
- Take a trip for two. Get away to Corner House Bed & Breakfast for a restful and romantic weekend. Don’t forget to grab a bottle of wine from nearby Pepper’s Ridge Winery!
- Enjoy a sweet feast. Feeling fancy? The Valentine’s Day Supper Club at Back 9 Grill is serving up a chef-prepared three-course meal. Have more casual tastes? Check out good eats throughout the area—from pizza to pork chops and everything in between!
- Celebrate EVERYONE you love. Beloved Farms is hosting two sweet events in honor of Valentine’s Day! On February 18, start the day with a Galentine’s Brunch (including mimosas and wreath-making). Then grab your special someone for a Valentine’s Date Night of dinner, dancing, and more!
- Remember the littlest sweethearts. The little Valentines in your life deserve to be recognized, too. And Santa’s TOYS has tons of ways to show them just how special they are—from a new plush friend to educational gifts!
Plan Now for Summer Fun
Want to give your Valentine a gift he or she will really love? Give them the gift of planning ahead for summer vacation! Check out our 2023 Vacation Guide to start building your itinerary.