Nestled inside Lincoln State Park, the Lincoln Amphitheatre is an outdoor, roofed venue with seats for 1,500 guests. Through a variety of concerts and performances during the summer and fall, Lincoln Amphitheatre provides a top-notch experience to attendees from near and far.
This year’s season opens mid-May and continues through October with tribute bands, well-known artists, and a musical to commemorate Abraham Lincoln’s 14 years growing up in the area that is now Lincoln State Park.
2019 Lincoln Amphitheatre Schedule
- Saturday, May 18 – Departure: A Journey Tribute Band – SOLD OUT
- Saturday, June 1 – Molly Hatchet
- Saturday, June 15 – Toys in the Attic: An Aerosmith Tribute Band – SOLD OUT
- Saturday, June 28, 29, and July 11, 12 and 13 – Here I Grew Up
- Saturday, July 27 – Purple Veins: A Prince Tribute Band – SOLD OUT
- Saturday, August 10 – Ben & Noel Haggard
- Saturday, August 24 – John Waite with special guest Henry Lee Summer
- Saturday, August 31 – Celebrate the Sounds of the Summer of ‘69 – SOLD OUT
- Saturday, September 7 – the Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra
- Saturday, September 28 – Hard Day’s Night: A Beatles Tribute Band
- Saturday, October 12 – Ghostbusters
Season tickets and individual event tickets are available at LincolnAmphitheatre.com. Admission to Lincoln State Park is included with the ticket price and parking at Lincoln Amphitheatre is free. Concessions are available for each performance including pizza, popcorn, nachos, pretzels, candy, Pepsi products, beer, and wine.
Grab your friends and head to Lincoln Amphitheatre! From rock hits to country classics, orchestra selections, and pop favorites, this year’s lineup offers tons of variety.
See you there!