There are tons of reasons to visit Santa Claus, Indiana, during the holidays.
Here are the top 10:
10. There are so many photo opportunities! Get a festive picture of the family roasting chestnuts on an open fire, or get a #SantaSelfie with one of the numerous Santa Statues around town.
9. The special events at local attractions are so unique. Dancer’s Dash, the Santa Claus Christmas Parade, and many other events only happen once a year – don’t wait to plan!
8. Make it a family tradition! Everyone from grandparents to the little ones will look forward to annual events including Christmas Dinner with Santa, Christmas carolers, and The Story of Santa Claus.
7. Visit with Santa at the Santa Claus Christmas Store. We’ve even listed a few tips to get the best possible photo!
6. Browse the annual Santa Claus Arts & Crafts Show or shop at local boutiques and stores to find special gifts for everyone on your list.
5. There’s only one post office with the Santa Claus name and the Santa Claus Postmark. The special design is created by a local high school student each year. You can cancel your Christmas cards and letters by hand, or send them to the post office with a note. Learn more here.
4. Booking with Christmas packages couldn’t be easier. You can choose from several options to find the one that fits your family’s needs the best.
3. Festive light displays are all around. Drive through the Santa Claus Land of Lights, or look at beautiful residential displays during the Festival of Lights.
2. Satisfy your sweet tooth with specialty sweets and treats from Santa’s Candy Castle, the Santa Claus Christmas Store, and more!
1.The number one reason to visit Santa Claus, Indiana, during the holidays is the opportunity to make lasting family memories. The best gift is time spent with loved ones.
Now that you’re convinced a holiday getaway to Santa Claus is a must, start planning!