Fireworks, festivals, and fan-favorite shows returning to Lincoln Amphitheatre – there’s always something to do in Santa Claus, Indiana, and sites throughout Lincoln’s Indiana Boyhood Home. Here’s what’s going on in July 2017.
- The Abraham Lincoln Freedom Festival offers fun for all ages with a car show, live entertainment, fireworks, food vendors, and more.
- Includes free admission to Lincoln Pioneer Village & Museum for today only!
July 4 – Happy Independence Day!
- The 4th of July Fireworks Extravaganza at Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari is truly spectacular.
- Young Abe Lincoln, 30th Anniversary Special is a Lincoln Amphitheatre classic, returning to the stage for the first time since 2005. This play will run from July 6-8, 2017 and July 13-15, 2017.
- Lincoln Amphitheatre brings you ZOSO: The Ultimate Led Zeppelin Experience.
Local wineries, Pepper’s Ridge Winery and Monkey Hollow Winery & Distillery, offer musical entertainment on Saturday afternoons.