Lincoln Amphitheatre is an outdoor venue inside Lincoln State Park. Nationally touring acts perform May through October. In addition, the incredible story of Abraham Lincoln is brought to life onstage during the summer.
The majestic 1,500-seat theater is located in the very woods Mr. Lincoln walked as a boy. From the time he was 7 until he was 21, Lincoln lived and learned in what is now Lincoln State Park.
2018 Lincoln Amphitheatre Schedule
- Saturday, May 19: Rumours (Tribute to Fleetwood Mac)
- Saturday, June 2: Marty Stuart & His Fabulous Superlatives
- Saturday, June 23: Kist (Tribute to Kiss)
- July 5-14: Young Abe Lincoln – An Encore Presentation
- Saturday, July 21: Max Weinberg’s Jukebox
- Saturday, July 28: Soul Pocket (R&B and Motown)
- Saturday, August 11: 7 Bridges (Tribute to The Eagles)
- Saturday, August 25: The Guess Who
- Saturday, September 1: Evansville Philharmonic
- Saturday, September 29: Hard Days Night (Tribute to The Beatles)
- Saturday, October 13: *Hocus Pocus* – A night at the movies
Lincoln Amphitheatre is located in Lincoln City, Indiana
Click here to see the hours of operation for local attractions and restaurants.
On the map below, you'll find Lincoln Amphitheatre, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, and activities that are close by.
“Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and cauldron bubble.” As October is rounding out to the end. It’s time to get out and explore the …
In a town called Santa Claus, we truly live up to the name during the holiday season. Attractions and events are extra special during the Christmas …
One of the greatest feelings is making memories with your loved ones. October in Santa Claus, Indiana, and sites throughout Lincoln’s Indiana Boyhood Home offer …