Lincoln Amphitheatre is an outdoor venue inside Lincoln State Park. Nationally touring acts perform May through October. In addition, the incredible story of Abraham Lincoln is brought to life onstage during the summer.
The majestic 1,500-seat theater is located in the very woods Mr. Lincoln walked as a boy. From the time he was 7 until he was 21, Lincoln lived and learned in what is now Lincoln State Park.
2018 Lincoln Amphitheatre Schedule
- Saturday, May 19: Rumours (Tribute to Fleetwood Mac)
- Saturday, June 2: Marty Stuart & His Fabulous Superlatives
- Saturday, June 23: Kist (Tribute to Kiss)
- July 5-14: Young Abe Lincoln – An Encore Presentation
- Saturday, July 21: Max Weinberg’s Jukebox
- Saturday, July 28: Soul Pocket (R&B and Motown)
- Saturday, August 11: 7 Bridges (Tribute to The Eagles)
- Saturday, August 25: The Guess Who
- Saturday, September 1: Evansville Philharmonic
- Saturday, September 29: Hard Days Night (Tribute to The Beatles)
- Saturday, October 13: *Hocus Pocus* – A night at the movies
Lincoln Amphitheatre is located in Lincoln City, Indiana
Click here to see the hours of operation for local attractions and restaurants.
On the map below, you'll find Lincoln Amphitheatre, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, and activities that are close by.
Is summer really nearing an end? Some see Labor Day Weekend as the unofficial beginning of the fall season and the last hoorah of summer. …
Look forward to a lot of live music and summer celebrations this month! There’s still plenty of summer fun in Santa Claus, Indiana, and sites …
At the Visitors Bureau, it’s part of our jobs to be know-it-alls, about area tourist information, that is! We’re in the businesses of providing information and …