Get the best value on your vacation with these 5 Money-Saving Tips for Your Trip:
1. Convenience: After a long day of fun, consider staying at nearby lodging to get a good nights rest before heading out the next day for even more fun. Stay at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort or Lincoln State Park and you can enjoy swimming, fishing, and other outdoor activities just steps away from your cabin or RV. Extra tip: Lake Rudolph is located next to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari and offers a free shuttle to and from the park, too!
2. Plan Meals: Take advantage of the continental breakfast offered from nearby hotels like Rockport Comfort Inn & Suites or Baymont Inn and Suites. Find menus here for area dining to decide what restaurants best suit your family. Santa’s Lakeside Cottages, Lincoln Pines Lakefront Resort, as well as many vacation rentals are equipped with full kitchens, allowing you to prepare your own meals and save money.
3. Free is Good: One price gets you admission to both parks at Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari. Plus there are free unlimited soft drinks, free sunscreen, free parking, free inner tube usage, and free Wi-Fi! For additional savings, use the Pick Your Price tool. It allows you to pick the best day and best prices for your budget. Find tickets to Holiday World here.
4. Online Deals: “Like” your favorite attraction on Facebook or follow them on Twitter. Many places offer contests and giveaways. You never know when a discount might pop-up. It’s also a great way to learn travel tips from other visitors! Find Santa Claus, Indiana, on Facebook and Twitter, and Indiana’s Abe Lincoln on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date with us.
5. Fun & Free: Visit FREE attractions such as the Santa Claus Museum & Village (donations appreciated), Santa’s Candy Castle, Colonel Jones Home, Santa Claus Christmas Store, Santa Claus Post Office, and more! This blog post discusses even more free things to do in the area.