Choosing where to stay during your summer visit to the Santa Claus, Indiana, area is probably your most important vacation decision. You want great amenities, a location that’s close to all the attractions, and a comfortable place to relax at the end of a fun-filled day. Sun Outdoors Lake Rudolph offers all that… and more!
6 Reasons to Save Your Spot at Sun Outdoors Lake Rudolph
- Location, Location, Location. Just like in real estate, location is everything when you’re choosing a place to stay. And Sun Outdoors Lake Rudolph just happens to have one of the prime locations in Santa Claus, Indiana—right next door to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari! Even better, guests can take advantage of the free shuttle that runs to and from the theme park.
- Stay Your Way. Is comfort key? A cabin or cottage is the choice for you. The Christmas Cabins, Family Cabins, Holiday Cottages, and Legendary Cabins offer space for the whole family and include full kitchens, TVs, grills, picnic tables, and more. Are you a happy camper? There are hundreds of spacious RV and tent sites to choose from. Want the perks of RV living without the commitment? Sun Outdoors Lake Rudolph offers RV rentals.
- Play All Day. Sun Outdoors Lake Rudolph offers so many family-fun activities and amenities, you may not need to leave the campground at all! Guests who love the water can enjoy a huge family pool, water park, splash pad, paddleboat rentals, and fishing. Those who prefer dry land can spend the day playing mini golf, hiking the trails, gem mining, and hitting the playgrounds. Other great amenities include character visits with Rudolph, take-out dining at Blitzen Kitchen, golf cart rentals, and more.
- Furry Family Members Welcome. Can’t bear the thought of leaving your four-legged family members at home? You don’t have to! Most of the cottages, cabins, and campsites are pet friendly. There’s even a dog park on-site where your pet can run free and play on a canine obstacle course.
- Change is Good. When you visit this year, you’ll notice all new signage noting the resort’s name change—from Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort to Sun Outdoors Lake Rudolph. But that’s far from the only change for 2022! Blitzen Kitchen is being remodeled and the menu selection updated. Plus, two new food service locations will be available, one offering ice cream treats and the other, coffee and breakfast items. You’ll also see new paddleboats on the lake, two new water slides, five new cabanas, and 23 new deluxe RV sites.
- Beyond Summer Fun. When the summer’s over, there’s still plenty of fun to be had. In September and October, Sun Outdoors Lake Rudolph gets spooky during Halloween Weekends, with activities like trick-or-treating, costume contests, site decorating contests, golf cart parade, and more. Then beginning on Thanksgiving night, the resort dresses up for the Santa Claus Land of Lights. The 1.2-mile drive light show tells the story of Rudolph in brilliant LED lights.
Plan Your Visit to Santa Claus, Indiana
Ready to plan your visit? Use the My Trip Planner tool to find fun things to do, dining, shopping, and more and build your family’s perfect itinerary.