Off the beaten path, situated on a scenic country road, Pepper’s Ridge Winery is brimming with locals, out-of-towners, and regulars.
It’s a peaceful retreat during a busy day or a welcome stop on a relaxing Sunday drive. A place where life’s moments, no matter how big (a soon-to-be-bride toasting to the future) or small (cheers to the weekend!) are celebrated.
And while the award-winning wine is reason enough to visit this countryside attraction, here are five reasons to visit Pepper’s Ridge Winery this spring:
- A wide selection of wine is available and is destined to suit any palette. Try the Elderberry or Trail Mix for a sweet flavor; if you are a fan of dry wines, the Bluff City White is recommended.
- Tastings are complimentary. You can also purchase by the glass or share a bottle with friends.
- Ice cold wine slushies make for a refreshing treat. Bringing the little ones? Kid-friendly slushies are available as well.
- Peace and tranquility is just a sip away once you sit on the patio and take in the 20-acre view.
- Tap your foot or get up and dance as local musicians deliver acoustic jams during Saturday afternoons.
This blog post has been updated from March 2015.
Watch this video for more: