Let’s be honest, weekends here in December are jam-packed with themed events and activities. Would you expect any less from America’s Christmas Hometown? So, instead of trying to fit all the fun in one day, have you considered staying the night? You’ll be able to enjoy all the area has to offer without the dreaded feeling of being rushed.
Check out the perks you can experience with our Christmas packages:
- Affordability. You save money! Everyone loves a great deal and an opportunity to save a few bucks when they can. The Christmas packages are set up to give the most bang for your buck so you don’t have to worry about going over budget while you’re away.
- Bundles. Certain events and activities are bundled in. You pay one price and get to enjoy the different parts of the package so you don’t have to stress about what to do next.
- Extras. Book a package and you’ll receive some extra perks! Package extras could include a train ride on the new Reindeer Express, an access card to chat with an elf on the North Pole Network at Santa’s Candy Castle, a pass to drive through the Santa Claus Land of Lights, and more.
- Options. There are three different weekends to choose from in December. You can pick the weekend that works best for you and your family’s interests.
- Convenience. It’s such a drag to have to drive back home after a long fun-filled day of Christmas festivities. What’s better than being able to crawl into a cozy bed after all of the excitement? With a Christmas package, your only job is to relax and enjoy your holiday.
Convinced yet? Start browsing Christmas Packages here, but hurry — they go fast!
Disclaimer: Make sure to review each package carefully. Each package varies.
Originally published on November 16, 2016