Year after year, families return to Lincoln State Park for a camping experience sure to provide memories long after they return home.
Pitch a tent or rent a spacious cabin, and relish the outdoor settings where Abraham Lincoln once called home.
Here are just a few things to do during your weekend at Lincoln State Park:
- Take a hike! Choose from six trails that weave through over 2,000 acres.
- Explore the interactive Nature Center – be sure to join on a fun round of Creepy Crawly Bingo!
- Fish or rent a canoe, kayak, or paddle boat on Lake Lincoln.
- Tour the stunning Bicentennial Plaza dedicated to Abraham Lincoln.
- Climb the fire tower that overlooks the entire span of Spencer County.
Originally published May 18, 2015