“Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and cauldron bubble.”
As October is rounding out to the end. It’s time to get out and explore the fall foliage or let the firelight warm you while roasting marshmallows. Magic and excitement collide this Halloween in Santa Claus, Indiana, and sites throughout Lincoln’s Indiana Boyhood Home.
Below is your Halloween Weekend Getaway Guide:
Friday, October 26:
- Grab a hot slice of your favorite kind of pizza, or get messy with tasty wings from Hoosier Pizza & Wings.
- Head over to The Chateau, from the salad bar to the sports bar, this home-cooked family restaurant has it all.
- Right down the road, watch the sunset at Lincoln State Park (which was nominated for one of the Best Parks in Indiana!)
Saturday, October 27:
- Walk through the 12-acre corn maze, ride thrilling coasters, and make tons of family memories at Holiday World’s Happy Halloween Weekends for its last operating weekend this year.
- Stop by Santa’s Candy Castle to feel like the prince or princess you are! Choose from sweet and salty caramel apple popcorn or salt water taffy that tastes like candy corn. Stroll through the castle and experience retro candy you haven’t seen in years. Maybe there will be something to share Halloween night!
- Beware of the headless horseman tonight. The Santa Claus Museum & Village hosts All Hallows’ Eve at 7:00 pm CT.
Sunday, October 28:
- Browse through nearly 5,000 ornaments at the Santa Claus Christmas Store. Or shop through two seasons at Evergreen Boutique & Christmas Shop.
- Explore Pumpkins and More during Kid’s Days for pumpkin painting, pumpkin bowling, hayrides, games, and much more!
- The Lincoln Pioneer Village & Museum (nominated for Best Museum in Indiana) will be filled with interpreters and reenactors during the Fall Heritage Days Rendezvous.
- While in Rockport, grab dinner at Angelo’s Pizza for their mouth-watering lasagna paired well with Angelo’s famous breadsticks and cheese sauce for dipping.
Don’t wait to plan your trip full of magic and excitement! Your family will make lifelong memories this Halloween Weekend in Santa Claus, Indiana, and sites throughout Lincoln’s Indiana Boyhood Home.