In Santa Claus, Indiana, we’re always celebrating Christmas. We keep our Christmas trees up year round, and even our locally owned grocery store, Holiday Foods, fits in with the theme.
You might be wondering if we ever get tired of it? Nope, we sure don’t! We love Christmas so much, we even celebrate it twice a year. We’re talking about Christmas in July, of course!
Here are 7 ways for you and your family to celebrate:
- There are over 20 Santa Statues in Santa Claus, Indiana! Try to find them all and don’t forget to take a #santaselfie.
- Plan a trip to Santa Claus Museum and Village. The kiddos will love writing a letter to Santa, and they’ll even receive a reply in December! You can also take a walk through the museum to learn the history of our unique town.
- Visit Santa Claus at the Santa Claus Christmas Store. Your kids will love seeing Santa in the middle of summer, and you can get pictures with him too.
- Chat with an elf on the North Pole Network, sip on a frozen hot chocolate, and pick out a few stocking stuffers at Santa’s Candy Castle.
- Stay at Santa’s Cottages, Santa’s Lodge, or Lake Rudolph to be completely immersed in the Christmas spirit for your entire trip. Look out for holiday themed roads, lakes, and landmarks at these locations.
- It’s never too early to start Christmas shopping! Customize an ornament while you’re at the Santa Claus Christmas Store for the ultimate souvenir. Visit Santa’s TOYS for the kids (and kids at heart!) on your list. Evergreen Boutique & Christmas Shop has seasonal clothing and gifts as well as Christmas goodies.
- Dads will love celebrating Christmas in July at Christmas Lake Golf Course, but this is still a great option for the entire family with special rates for juniors and seniors.