Between romantic wine tastings, a spin on the classic movie night, and all of the outdoor adventures waiting for you, this area is full of fun date ideas.
- Take a scenic horseback ride through the woods at Santa’s Stables. Then satisfy your sweet tooth and share a frozen hot chocolate at Santa’s Candy Castle.
- The Holiday Drive-In is a special date night experience you won’t soon forget. First, stop by Angelo’s to grab a pizza and don’t forget the locally famous breadsticks, too! Then, get cozy with extra pillows and blankets, and watch a movie under the stars!
- Take a hike and a paddleboat ride at Lincoln State Park. Stay for evening entertainment at Lincoln Amphitheatre, located right inside the state park.
- Visit Pepper’s Ridge Winery and Monkey Hollow Winery and Distillery to sip on local wines and spirits. Book a room to relax for the evening and savor a mouthwatering breakfast in the morning at the quaint Corner House Bed & Breakfast.
- Feel like a kid again when you have your picture taken with Santa at the Santa Claus Haus. Browse thousands of specialty ornaments at the Santa Claus Christmas Store and have one personalized to commemorate your visit. A Dirty Sundae from Frosty’s Fun Center is the perfect way to end your visit.
- Explore the peaceful and spiritual Saint Meinrad Archabbey with beautiful grounds and the opportunity to pray with Benedictine monks. This Archabbey is one of only two archabbeys in the U.S. and one of 11 in the world. Drive a short 10 minutes to The Chateau to enjoy a full menu of home-cooked items.
Don’t stick to the same routine, this list of six date night ideas should help give you some inspiration.