The temperatures are rising this time of the year, but the prices are not!
Looking to get away to enjoy summer sites while avoiding the peak-season crowds? Late April and all of May are certainly the months to visit.
Here are just a few deals you may want to check out for a spring getaway:
- Fly through the air on Thunderbird, ride the HallowSwings, and more at Holiday World. Visit during opening weekends, April 23 – May 8, and save on Holiday World general admission; check out ticket prices here.
- Or, wait for Splashin’ Safari to open on May 12 so you can slide down the Jungle Racer or lounge in the Bahari Wave Pool. Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari ticket prices for the Summer Kick Off are available May 12 – May 30; find details here.
- Get 10% off a three-night stay at Santa’s Cottages through May 30, 2016. This family favorite offers fishing, an outdoor pool, playgrounds, and more!
- Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort opens this weekend, April 29 – 30, and is offering two great deals – stay in a Holiday Cottage for two nights and receive half off of the second night and rent a golf car for two nights to get the second night free.
- If you want to sit back, relax, and enjoy a show, head over to Lincoln Amphitheatre on May 21, 2016, for “Surf’s Up the Beach Boys’ Tribute.” Use promo code AMPATLSP to get general admission tickets for just $14 and VIP tickets (includes free drink ticket, preferred parking, commemorative poster, and best seating) for $21.
Local deals and discounts change throughout the year so don’t miss out; check our Travel Deals page, and check it often!