With the first weekend of the Santa Claus Christmas Celebration under wraps, we’re headed into the second weekend with even more excitement! And it only keeps getting better — if you weren’t able to make it last weekend, this weekend promises even more fun and festivities. So, we thought we’d give you a hand again and make your trip planning a little easier. You won’t have to worry about missing any of the fun if you follow this guide.
Here’s the ultimate itinerary to help you and your family make the most of the second weekend of the Santa Claus Christmas Celebration:
- Santa’s TOYS makes for a great first stop when you arrive. The kids will love playing with many of their specialty toys, the perfect way to get all the bottled up energy out of their system from the car ride. Plus, there will be a holiday arts & crafts event, including building your own snow globe!
- Next, visit with Santa at the Santa Claus Christmas Store. He’ll be hanging out there until 9:00 pm CT that night. Check out our December Hours of Operation to view his full schedule this month.
- After dark, the whole family will love taking a drive through the Santa Claus Land of Lights – Family Christmas Light Adventure, a beautiful, LED light show with storyboards that tell the shining story of Rudolph.
- Start your morning off bright and merry with Breakfast with Santa. Enjoy pancakes, sausage, and more, plus get a free photo taken with Santa, too!
- Shop handmade crafts and artisan items at the Santa Claus Arts & Crafts Show. Make sure to stop in all three different locations.
- At 10:00 am CT, the Santa Claus Museum & Village will be hosting Story Time and Book Signing for a beautifully illustrated children’s book: But What If There’s No Chimney?
- Love a great play? Take your pick of three different showing times for “Scrooge’s Christmas” presented by the Lincoln Boyhood Drama Association.
- But no matter what you do, you’ll want to make sure to be around the Kringle Place Shopping Center (where the Santa Claus Post Office is located) by 1:00 pm CT for the Santa Claus Christmas Parade.
- After all the excitement of the parade, relax to Christmas Music with Danielle Lee. She’ll be singing a selection of Christmas carols.
- We’re sure the whole family will be ready for dinner by this point. Enjoy a buffet-style Christmas Dinner with Santa at Santa’s Lodge; your bellies will thank you!
- Next, stop in Santa’s Candy Castle for dessert and roast chestnuts by an open fire, a timeless, favorite Christmas tradition. Choose from their thirty-three different flavors of hot cocoa and cozy up next to a bonfire.
- Last, end the night with a nine-mile drive through the Christmas Lake Village Festival of Lights.
- Before heading home, visit the adorable Evergreen Boutique & Christmas Shop for children’s face painting, chainsaw carving demonstrations,
shopping, and much more.
For a complete list of upcoming events, click here to view the official, printer-friendly Santa Claus Christmas Celebration Event Guide.
Happy holidays and see you soon!