Do you remember reeling in your first fish? Or have you yet to throw out a line? There are not many things that compare to seeing a little one’s eyes light up with excitement when they feel that tug on their line.
For some, fishing is a sport. For others, it’s a way to relax. Either way, there are plenty of spots to see what’s biting around here.
Places to Go Fishing:
- Lake Lincoln at Lincoln State Park
- Five spots at Santa’s Lakeside Cottages – Lake Jolly, Elf Pond, Lake Tannenbaum, Blizzard Bay, and Candy Cane Cove
- Two fishing holes at Lincoln Pines Lakefront Resort – Blackberry Pond and Pine Lake
- Lake Rudolph at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort
- Along the banks of the Ohio River in the town of Grandview and City of Rockport
Whether you’re a long-time fisherman or just curious, these spots certainly provide some fun. Some spots are only available for guests but some are open to anyone. Check with each property to be sure you know what you can do before heading out.
And, for Indiana fishing regulations and information, visit the Indiana Department of Natural Resources site here.