Everyone knows that patience is a virtue. Did you also know patience is a golf virtue?
We can all probably agree our patience is tested every day, multiple times a day. But, what are you doing to improve your patience?
Fortunately, August is National Golf Month! This month is the perfect time to practice your swing and your patience.
These courses are the perfect places to take advantage of National Golf Month while increasing your patience and decreasing your golf score.
- Challenge yourself. Christmas Lake Golf Course has been ranked as the 7th most challenging golf course in Indiana by Indiana Business Magazine.
- Golf courses are a picturesque and manicured version of nature, nonetheless, enjoying the great outdoors is good for the mind and body.
- You’re never too young to start working on your game! Juniors are allowed to play at Christmas Lake Golf Course and The Rustic Golf Course.
- Golfing is the perfect excuse to disconnect from your devices. Relaxing and focusing on the task at hand will surprisingly increase your mental game.
- If golf isn’t your sport, but you’re interested in playing, you’ve got to start somewhere. The Rustic Golf Course is a nine-hole course that is good for players of all skill levels.
- One great thing about golf is the ability to play the sport alone, with a partner, or with a team. If you’ve got the game mastered on your own, try playing with a partner or group to increase your threshold to friendly distractions.
- Take a break. Stop by The 19th Hole at Christmas Lake Golf Course for breakfast or appetizers and drinks, or visit The Rustic for lunch, dinner specials, and more.
Whether you’re interested in improving your swing or working on your mental game, this is the month! Who knows, you might enhance both and become a little more well-rounded in the process.