It’s National Chocolate Ice Cream Day. Although we’re not sure why every day isn’t some sort of ice cream day, we’re pretty excited about this one.
Whether you prefer chocolate, vanilla, or another special flavor, ice cream is a great addition to any summer day!
Celebrate Chocolate Ice Cream Day at one of these spots:
- Sprinkles and Cream or Scoops in Rockport
- Brick Oven Pizza in Santa Claus
- Santa’s Candy Castle (frozen hot chocolate is close enough to ice cream, right?)
- Jenk’s Pizza in Dale
- Hoosier Land Pizza & Wings in Lincoln City
- Frosty’s Fun Center in Santa Claus
- Find ice cream inside Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari and Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort
And find a full listing of places to eat in the area here.