Now in its fourth year, the Das Nikolaus Fest continues to bring families together by sharing the spirit of Saint Nicholas.
There’s so much to do! Take a look at these eight reasons to experience Das Nikolaus Fest:
- It’s free!
- Try a variety of German foods including spare ribs, sauerkraut, brats, and more.
- Let the kids participate in fun arts & crafts activities.
- Watch live musical presentations from talented locals.
- Sample German beer during free tastings.
- Enjoy storytelling performances.
- Visit with Saint Nicholas.
- Proceeds from the event support local organizations.
Das Nikolaus Fest takes place on December 5-6 and 12; find event details here.