The Santa Claus Christmas Celebration takes place in America’s Christmas Hometown the first three weekends of December. Click here to download and print the 2017 Christmas Event Guide.
Christmas Package at Santa’s Lodge
Choose to stay one or two nights in the room of your choice. Holiday packages include four breakfast buffets, a pass to Santa Claus Land of Lights for one vehicle, an access card to chat with an elf on the North Pole Network at Santa’s Candy Castle, story time and milk and cookies with Santa, and Christmas crafts.
One-night packages start at $229.99 +tax
Two-night packages start at $299.99 +tax
To reserve your room, call (812) 937-1902.
Christmas Package at Rockport Comfort Inn & Suites
December 2 & 9 ONLY
The holiday packages are for families of up to four guests, and start at just $89.99 + tax. Each package includes bedtime Christmas stories with Santa and Mrs. Claus along with a snack. There will be a $5 charge for extra family members who are over 12 years old.
Double Queen or King Suites start at $99.99 +tax
King Rooms start at $89.99 +tax
To reserve your room, call (812) 649-2979.
Christmas at Santa’s Cottages
Holiday packages for a one-bedroom cottage (up to six people) are available December 1 through 16, 2017.
Package includes one vehicle pass to the Santa Claus Land of Lights at Lake Rudolph and linens
To reserve your stay for just $250, call (812) 686-2628
Find upcoming holiday events and activities here or click to print the full 2017 Santa Claus Christmas Celebration Event Guide here.
Events and activities include:
- Collect candy and wave at decorated floats during the annual Santa Claus Christmas Parade on December 9
- Shop at festive spots like the Santa Claus Christmas Store, Evergreen Boutique, Holly Tree Christmas Shop, and gift shops inside attractions such as the Santa Claus Museum & Village and Santa’s Candy Castle
- Drive through the 1.2-mile Santa Claus Land of Lights at Lake Rudolph to learn the magical story of Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
- Sit around an old-fashioned campfire at Santa’s Candy Castle for Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
- Browse through homemade crafts and goodies at three locations during the Santa Claus Arts & Crafts Show on Saturday, December 9
- Stamp mail with the special picture postmark, uniquely designed by a local high school student each year, at the one-and-only Santa Claus Post Office