The Santa Claus Christmas Celebration takes place in America’s Christmas Hometown the first three weekends of December.
Check back soon for a full 2016 event guide and holiday packages at places such as Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Santa’s Cottages, Santa’s Lodge, and more.
Events and activities include:
- The annual Santa Claus Christmas Parade
- Write a letter to Santa at the original Santa Claus, Indiana, Post Office
- Experience Christmas Chainsaw Carving Demonstrations
- Shop at festive spots like the Santa Claus Christmas Store, Evergreen Boutique, Holly Tree Christmas Shop, and gift shops inside attractions such as the Santa Claus Museum & Village and Santa’s Candy Castle
- Drive through the 1.2-mile Santa Claus Land of Lights at Lake Rudolph to learn the magical story of Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
- Sit around an old-fashioned campfire at Santa’s Candy Castle for Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
- Browse through homemade crafts and goodies at the Santa Claus Arts & Crafts Show
- Stamp mail with the special picture postmark, uniquely designed by a local high school student each year, at the one-and-only Santa Claus Post Office