The Santa Claus Christmas Celebration takes place in America’s Christmas Hometown the first three weekends of December.
We’re gathering the details for this year’s holiday packages during the Santa Claus Christmas Celebration. In the meantime, see 2017 Christmas Packages listed below to get an idea as you’re planning your holiday trip!
Christmas at Rockport Comfort Inn & Suites (2017)
December 2 & 9 ONLY
The holiday packages are for families of up to four guests, and start at just $89.99 + tax. Each package includes bedtime Christmas stories with Santa and Mrs. Claus along with a snack. There will be a $5 charge for extra family members who are over 12 years old.
Double Queen or King Suites start at $99.99 +tax
King Rooms start at $89.99 +tax
To reserve your room at Rockport Comfort Inn & Suites, call (812) 649-2979.
Christmas at Santa’s Cottages (2017)
Holiday packages for a one-bedroom cottage (up to six people) are available at Santa’s Lakeside Cottages December 1 through 16, 2017.
Package includes one vehicle pass to the Santa Claus Land of Lights at Lake Rudolph and linens
To reserve your stay for just $250 +tax, call (812) 686-2628.
Christmas Package at Santa’s Lodge (2017)
Choose to stay one or two nights in the room of your choice at Santa’s Lodge. Holiday packages include four breakfast buffets, a pass to Santa Claus Land of Lights for one vehicle, an access card to chat with an elf on the North Pole Network at Santa’s Candy Castle, story time and milk and cookies with Santa, and Christmas crafts.
One-night packages start at $229.99 +tax
Two-night packages start at $299.99 +tax
To reserve your room, call (812) 937-1902.
Lincoln Pines Lakefront Resort Christmas Weekends (2017)
Christmas packages at Lincoln Pines Lakefront Resort are available December 1 through 16, 2017. Each package includes free linens and one vehicle pass to enjoy the Santa Claus Land of Lights at Lake Rudolph. Cabins sleep 6 to 10 guests and start at $240.
Book your stay online here or call (812)-568-5316.
Rudolph’s Family Christmas Packages (2017)
Celebrate Christmas at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort. Sip hot cocoa in front of the fireplace in Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin, participate in Christmas family activities, and have breakfast with Santa. Packages include a two-night stay in Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin, two vehicle passes to the Santa Claus Land of Lights, breakfast with Santa (biscuits & gravy, muffins, donuts, coffee, hot chocolate, juice, and milk), and $20 worth of Rudy Bucks for on-site family Christmas activities.
Packages available the first three weekends of December.
To reserve, call 1-888-929-7010.
Events and Activities:
- Collect candy and wave at decorated floats during the annual Santa Claus Christmas Parade on December 8, 2018.
- Shop at festive spots like the Santa Claus Christmas Store, Evergreen Boutique & Holly Tree Christmas Shop, Santa’s TOYS, and gift shops inside attractions such as the Santa Claus Museum & Village and Santa’s Candy Castle.
- Drive through the 1.2-mile Santa Claus Land of Lights at Lake Rudolph to learn the magical story of Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer.
- Sit around an old-fashioned campfire at Santa’s Candy Castle for Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire.
- Browse through homemade crafts and goodies during the Santa Claus Arts & Crafts Show on Saturday, December 8, 2018. NEW LOCATION: The entire arts & crafts show will be located at the Heritage Hills Middle School, just five minutes from town, in Lincoln City.
- Stamp mail with the special picture postmark, uniquely designed by a local high school student each year, at the one-and-only Santa Claus Post Office. The 2018 Holiday Postmark will be available Saturday, December 1, 2018.
Find all 2018 upcoming events and activities here or see what happened last year and click to print the 2017 Santa Claus Christmas Celebration Event Guide here.