The Santa Claus Christmas Celebration takes place in America’s Christmas Hometown the first three weekends of December.
Holiday Weekend Getaway Packages
Rudolph’s Family Christmas Package at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort
Enjoy hot cocoa in front of the fireplace, participate in Christmas activities, and even have breakfast with Santa! Each two-night stay in a Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin includes two vehicle passes to the Santa Claus Land of Lights, a continental breakfast with Santa (muffins, donuts, coffee, juice, and milk), plus $20 worth of Rudy Bucks for Family Christmas Activities.
This is a $400 value for only $310.
For more information about Lake Rudolph and this package, click here. To reserve, call 1 (888) 929-7010.
Christmas Package at Santa’s Lodge
Choose to stay one or two nights in the room of your choice. Each package includes four breakfast buffets, a pass to Santa Claus Land of Lights, an access card to chat with an elf on the Northpole Network at Santa’s Candy Castle, story time and milk and cookies with Santa, and Christmas crafts.
One-night packages start at $229.99 +tax
Two-night packages start at $299.99 +tax
To reserve your room, call (812) 937-1902.
Christmas Package at Rockport Comfort Inn & Suites
December 3 & 10 ONLY
The packages are for families of up to four and include bedtime Christmas stories with Santa and Mrs. Claus along with a snack. There will be a $5 charge for extra family members who are over 12 years old.
Double Queen or King Suites start at $99.99 +tax
King Rooms start at $89.99 +tax
To reserve your room, call (812) 649-2979
Find the full 2016 Santa Claus Christmas Celebration Event Guide here.
Events and activities include:
- The annual Santa Claus Christmas Parade on December 10
- Shop at festive spots like the Santa Claus Christmas Store, Evergreen Boutique, Holly Tree Christmas Shop, and gift shops inside attractions such as the Santa Claus Museum & Village and Santa’s Candy Castle
- Drive through the 1.2-mile Santa Claus Land of Lights at Lake Rudolph to learn the magical story of Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
- Sit around an old-fashioned campfire at Santa’s Candy Castle for Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
- Browse through homemade crafts and goodies at the Santa Claus Arts & Crafts Show
- Stamp mail with the special picture postmark, uniquely designed by a local high school student each year, at the one-and-only Santa Claus Post Office
- NEW in 2016: The Brew Ho Ho is a beer fest featuring local breweries like St. Benedict’s Brew Works, and more